As previously discussed, July has been a bit of a downer on the reading front. I picked up a bit towards the end, but for the first two-three weeks, I was really struggling to even finish a page. So, a very short list this month!
Kingsman: The Secret Service by Mark Millar
I really enjoyed this. It lacked substance, but there was a lot of Britishness that I very much enjoyed. I watched the film too, and bad anal sex joke aside, loved it for all the same reasons. ‘It’s a bulldog isn’t it?’ Hilarious.
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Believe by Sarah Aronson
Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
August Reading List
August is going to be dedicated to the books that have fallen by the wayside. It’s a long old list, and I don’t expect to get through them all, but I won’t read anything that isn’t on it.
Catch Up List
1. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (I have actually started this now)
2. The Story Sisters by Alice Hoffman (also started)
3. Shadowlark by Meagan Spooner
4. Ink by Amanda Sun (also started)
5. Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
6. Sacred Treason by James Forrester
7. Sex and Violence by Carrie Mesrobian
8. Prophecy Girl by Cecily White
9. Property Of by Alice Hoffman
10. Natchez Burning by Greg Iles
I also have one audio review book, which, as I’ll read it in the car, I don’t count as interfering with the catch up list.
Alive by Scott Sigler