Ivy tagged me in this, and for a lack of anything else to write, I’m going to do it. But I’m not tagging anyone else – if you want to have a go feel free to answer Ivy’s questions.
01. Cooking ability aside, what dish/cake/etc have you always wanted to make?
Something that didn’t come out of a packet?
02. What is the worst film you have ever seen? And why?
Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus. Do I even need to explain… It’s all in the title.
03. If you could be in any TV show (cancelled ones count too), which would it be?
Given that my longstanding favourite TV show is Supernatural, you would think this would be my automatic answer. Then the thought of being eaten by a dinosaur in Primeval popped into my head.
04. What was your favourite song you discovered in 2011?
Arms by Christina Perri
05. What band have you always wanted to see live? And why?
Coldplay. They are about the only band that I’ve liked for a long time that I haven’t seen live, and I bet they would be amazing.
06. If you could have been born in any era, which would it be? And why?
This one? While the idea of wearing an epic dress in a past era does appeal, the idea of no hot water or electricity really doesn’t.
07. If you could wake up in any novel, which would it be? And why?
A Madness of Angels. Because I have major love for the main character.
08. What’s your hangover cure?
Innocent Smoothies. All the way.
09. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?
My house? Because it’s nice?
10. Spongebob Squarepants – genius or crazy? (I had to P:)
I really have no opinion either way.
11. What is your favourite lyric?
I saw two shooting stars last night, I wished on them, but they were only satellites. Is it wrong to wish on space hardware? I wish, I wish oh I wish you cared. ~ A New England, Billy Bragg