1. My hip hurts. Persistantly. Wouldn’t be such a bother only the tablets I’m taking seem to make no difference, even when I remember to take them, and I have a number of other things irking me right now (see rest of list). Call this the proverbial straw.
2. My computer is broken. Okay, it’s not terminal – I am able to use it right now. But it’s terribly annoying when your battery won’t charge and you have 0%.
3. I’m so tired I’m about to transition from ‘zombie lady’ to ‘walking coma girl’.
4. I haven’t had the time to write for like three weeks now. And it sucks.
5. I have a speech to write for thursday. I’ve written one line and run out of things to say.
6. I haven’t seen my friends, or much spoken to them except online in forever. Glad I will be remedying this in a fortnight’s time.
7. Snow. I HATE *insert imaginative curse here* snow. I know we British are rather preoccupied with the weather… Just the other day I was ranting about the fog. But snow in November is just ridiculous. I seriously hope we don’t have another two months of this.
8. I have a really shiny copy of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer sitting on my desk and no time to read it *cries*
On the plus side, at least I have a shiny copy of Nightshade sitting on my desk. And it’s Christmas soon (yay). Christmas comes with a glorious holiday in which I fully intend to catch up on everything. Starting with sleep.
Rant over. That feels so much better.